Thursday 20 December 2012

Facebook Scam - Protect Yourself

In the last few days I have received several invitations to modify my Facebook profile color (maybe you have too).

Luckily for me, I have no problem with the blue-look of Facebook and so I simply ignored them, that is until this morning when I received over twenty (20) new invitations - this means that several more of my Facebook contacts have fallen victims to one of the latest Facebook scams.

I am now going to share two links to two websites that contains all the information you need to know about the scam.  Please read the article there and when you're done go to Facebook and change your login credentials or password.
  1. Facecrooks
  2. Allfacebook
For those of you who will not follow the links above, then know this - the whole change Facebook profile color thing IS a SCAM.  You CANNOT change the Facebook Profile Color and your account has been compromised if you did accept the invitation and gave permission to the scammers.  Now go change your Facebook password.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add comment here