Wednesday 26 December 2012

Important - This Blog is shutting down (sort of)

When I started this blog earlier this year I never thought it would have gotten this big with so many persons visiting it on a daily basis from all over the world.  The main purpose of the blog was to help persons empower themselves in becoming more tech-savvy or adept - it was just a small local project, but oh how it has grown.

Today i'd like to inform all the followers and readers of this blog of its move to a better home.  Note I am NOT killing the blog, I will continue my project of trying to empower persons through my posts, just not on this site anymore.  This post will be the final post here.

www.jervisdabreo.com/thetechcorner/
I would now like to take the opportunity to invite you to visit the NEW WEBSITE.  Feel free to subscribe to it, to share your thoughts and comments there - let your friends know about it, especially if it has proven helpful to you.

Jervis Dabreo

1 comment:

Add comment here